Family Place Play Series
Bring your toddler to play with a purpose during this 5 week series that encourages parents/caregivers to engage their young children in play. Families will be joined by local early childhood experts and be provided opportunities for fun, healthy child development. The fifth week's topic is Music, Play, and Health. Bring any questions you have on those subjects for our resource professional!
- Week 1: May 3, 2023 Early Literacy
- Week 2: May 10, 2023 Speech, Hearing, and Language Development
- Week 3: May 17, 2023 Child Development
- Week 4: May 24, 2023 Nutrition
- Week 5: May 31, 2023 Music, Play, and Health
Registration Required for each program. Masks are strongly encouraged.
The HPL Family Place Program is made possible in part by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services to the Texas State Library and Archives Commission under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act (2016), and by the generous support of PNC Grow Up Great and the Barbara Bush Houston Literacy Foundation.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Meeting Room - Dr. McDavid
- Young Neighborhood Library
- Preschool (3-5 yrs) Toddlers (18-36 months)
- Classes & Education Community & Outreach Storytime & Play