Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Join us for a socially distanced, indoor storytime featuring books and activities for everyone in the family! Encourage your family’s love of reading through this cross generational literacy experience. Registration is required and will open two weeks before the event.
In celebration of Autism Awareness Month, join us for a special storytime featuring neurodiverse characters and a sensory themed craft.
We will be reading My Brother Charlie by Holly Robinson Peete & Ryan Elizabeth Peete.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Meeting Room
- Stimley-Blue Ridge Neighborhood Library
- Families Kids (5-10 yrs) Preschool (3-5 yrs)
- Holidays & Observances Storytime & Play