Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Join us for Chess Club to play with friends, learn new skills, and have fun. Chess teaches critical thinking and problem solving skills along with socio-emotional learning opportuntities for youth of all ages and is a great way to make new friends. Don't know how to play? We can teach you!
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Meeting Room - Dr. McDavid
- Young Neighborhood Library
- Adults Families Teens (13-18 yrs) Tweens (10-12 yrs)
- Classes & Education
Registration has closed.