Come in for a one hour Workshop and learn to use the Cricut Maker! This die-cutting and pen-plotting machine is great for crafts, gifts, and art projects. Learn to cut vinyl, cardstock, cloth, felt, and more with this all-in-one D.I.Y. maker machine!
During this Workshop members will learn to use the Cricut application and see firsthand how easy and fun it is to get started with the machine. Members will help design and create their name to cut out on cardstock.
Concepts include: setting up and starting the Cricut Maker, using the Cricut application, editing designs and photos, material selection, using the sticky mats, and adding design elements to a project
If you have any questions or issues with registering for the event please contact TECHLink Scenic Woods at 832-393-2407.
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023 Show more dates
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- 1st Floor Large Meeting Room
- Kendall Neighborhood Library
- Adults Teens (13-18 yrs) Tweens (10-12 yrs)
- Arts & Culture Computers & Technology