Journey to Citizenship: Interview for Citizenship In-Person
General Citizenship Classes Overview: Learn about becoming a U.S. citizen through a series of classes. Topics include application eligibility, the naturalization interview, and questionnaire preparation. The class also teaches the 100 questions Civics questions covered on the Citizenship test, and how to answer them in the reading, writing, and speaking tests of the interview.
Session 4: This class specifically provides time for eligible applicants to practice for the Citizenship Interview. Along with covering the interview process, students will be asked to practice their speaking skills and will be instructed on behavioral formalities.
- Thursday, September 28, 2023
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 2005
- Alief-David M. Henington Regional Library
- Age Group:
- Attendance of all 5 classes is encouraged
- Students are welcome to retake the classes as often as they wish
- Independent study is recommended as class attendance alone may not be enough to pass the interview.