Learn through play & artistic expression with instructors from local arts organizations. Disciplines covered include theater, writing, dance, painting, and costume design. This year, camp workshops take inspiration from the literary work of Edgar Allan Poe.
End-of-Camp Showcase on Friday, March 17th for caregivers, community partners, and invited guests!
Optional public art field trip for 8th - 12th grade campers at the University of Houston on Wednesday, March 15th!
Date: March 13 - 17, 2023
Location: Carnegie Library , 1050 Quitman, Houston, 77009
Times: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Grades: 3rd - 12th
Camper Drop-Off = 8 AM - 9 AM
Breakfast = 8 AM - 9 AM
Workshops = 9 AM - 1 PM
Camper Pick-Up = 1 PM - 2 PM
Apply for Camp hART here - https://hartcamp.houstonlibrary.org/
- Monday, March 13, 2023
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Learning Lab (Staff Large Meeting Room)
- Carnegie Neighborhood Library and Center for Learning
- Families Kids (5-10 yrs) Teens (13-18 yrs) Tweens (10-12 yrs)
- Arts & Culture Classes & Education Community & Outreach
Registration if for FULL Cmap week, Monday - Friday, March 13 - 17.